Specifically, the video includes the following:
Land Forces Equipment:
- new armored vehicle Athlete designed by Military Industrial Company LLC;
- military boom-crane trucks and plants designed and produced by Klintsovsky Truck Crane Plant;
- sample of the supercapacitor-based autonomous engine starting system from TEEMP;
- upgraded family of small arms designed by TsNIITochMash design bureau, including new self-loading 9-mm pistol Udav;
- mobile command post based on variable-capacity container designed and produced by Proekt Technika corporation;
- mobile truck-based nuclear powerplant from NIKIET (division of Rosatom).
- conceptual projects of advanced ships from Krylov State Research Center;
- ship-based artillery systems designed by Arsenal Machine Building Plant;
- import-substitute of marine desalting plants and mobile solutions for water treatment, designed and produced by Vineta Ltd.
Airspace Force Equipment:
- upgraded attack helicopter Mi-28NM Hight Superhunter;
- light training helicopter Skymac-3001 designed by Aviation Systems LLC;
- automated system with UAV from Stilsoft Group.
- hardware/software system Vzor for biometric access control of secured facilities designed by Siber holding;
- data security solutions from MASCOM Group, attended the show as a delegation.
The Fifth International Military & Technical Forum Army-2019 closed on June 30. It took place at Patriot Congress & Expo Center, at Alabino Range and Kubinka Airbase. In June 26-27, the forum was open only for experts, and in June 28-30 it welcomed mass visitors.
As a priority partner of the exhibition, Mil.Press publishes overviews of the novelties and business events in the section Army Forum.
Military reporters: Ilya Bezruchko, Valery Butymov
Lead military reporter: Dmitry Zhavoronkov
Camera crew: Arthur Gura, Andrey Sergeyev, Dmitry Solomin
Production editor: Evgeny Lurie
Chief editor: Sergey Sochevanov
Have anything to add? Feel free to contact Mil.Press:
+7 (812) 309-8-505, ext. 102 ;