VIDEO: Six Days of Army-2018 Forum in 20 Minutes
One of the world’s major defense exhibitions, Army-2018, ended in Russia. Next time, the exhibitors will gather at the Patriot Center only in 2020. Directors, editors and camera crews of Mil.Press media group were at the forum throughout all six days. The overall video clip covering the forum’s novelties prepared by the media group includes army hardware, combat helicopters and air defense assets, robotized systems, projects and solutions for shipbuilding industry, as well as automation facilities related to "Industry 4.0" standard.
Particularly, the video includes the following aspects:
- military boom trucks and manipulator crane mounts from the Klintsovsky Truck Crane Plant;
- armored engineering vehicle UBIM designed by Ural Design Bureau for Transport Engineering;
- solutions for military products storage from Micron Pilot Production Plant: shuttle-type automatic system and mobile quick-erect warehouse;
- constructional 3D printer Cementizer from Arkon LLC;
- renewed armored rovers family from Remdiesel (RD): medical armored vehicle Linza based on Typhoon K-53949, simplified Typhoon-VDV, antitank missile system carrier, and Tornado chassis;
- unguided rocket system Sel from ZASLON Science & Technology Center;
- mobile air defense system SAMUM designed by Podolsk Electromechanical Plant;
- air defense system Sosna from Nudelman Precision Engineering Design Bureau (scored the TOP-10 novelties of the Army-2018 forum);
- modernized Mi-28NE helicopter from Russian Helicopters holding (presented along with other aircraft);
- falcon-shaped unmanned aerial vehicle designed by Air Force Educational & Scientific Center "Air Force Academy";
- Project 02981E rescue ship designed by JSC Leningrad Shipyard Pella;
- marine diesel engines and associated components from Kingisepp Machine Building Plant.
The Army-2018 International Military & Technical Forum was held in August 21-26 at the Patriot Congress & Expo Center, Alabino Range, and Kubinka Airbase near Moscow.